1/4 Cup Of Sugar
1/2 Cup Of Milk
1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence (optional)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Line cupcake/muffin tin with liners.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl.
2. Cream the butter and sugar in another bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. While mixing the sugar and butter, add the egg and beat in well.
4. Slowly add to Step 3 the dry ingredients from Step 1.
5. Add milk and vanilla extract. Stir in well!
Divide the batter evenly in cupcake pan. Bake for 18 minutes. Be sure to insert a stick in the center of a cupcake to test if they’re ready. The stick should come out clean once cupcakes are fully baked. Cool cupcakes on a rack and transfer them to a plate.
I love to have my son help me with decorating the cupcakes. They’re a lot of fun to make with your little ones. I like to use the Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Vanilla frosting. But you can use any flavor frosting that you like, of course. These cupcakes are delicious!