1. Make a visit to your local public library. There are so many resources you can find at the Library. Even if it’s only to read a few books to your child, it will be a good way to get them out of the house and will also help them with their early literacy skills.
2. You can arrange a play-date and invite some buddies over. What child doesn’t like having friends over?! 🙂
3. You can try one of these activity ideas to do with your toddler(s).
5. Have an indoor camp out with sleeping bags, a tent, puzzle games and snacks.
6. Play in the hallway (if you live in an apartment), just be mindful of the neighbors!
7. Go to your local Museum. My now 3 years old son loves going to the Museum. If you child is up for it, why not?! 🙂
8. And my favorite one, why not just go outside and jump in some puddles. I think PeppaPig would agree! 😉
Written by: Sheiley Ripellino